Watch Live as Hosts Announce the Winners of GW New Venture Competition’s $500,000 in Prizes
$500,000 in total prizes are for grabs! Find out who takes home the first-place prizes in the Tech, Social, and New Venture tracks and the 20 other cash prize categories totaling $150,000.
Twelve finalist teams have emerged from the more than 200 teams who entered. Watch as we show you the creative and innovative ideas our GW students have been working on for months before getting to the finals. Grab a peak at all the finalists teams here.
In addition announcing the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners in each track we will will also announce the winners of the special category cash prizes:
- Best Women's Entrepreneurship Prize: $10,000
- Best Undergraduate Prize: $10,000
- Viewer's Choice Award: $10,000
- Quinn Prize for International & Social Entrepreneurship: $7,500
- Best Built Environment Venture Prize: $7,500
- ParagonLabs Prize for Workplace Innovation: $5,000
- Best Food & Beverage Industry Venture: $5,000
- Best Multicultural Business Student Association Venture Team Prize: $5,000
- Most Innovative Food & Beverage Industry Venture: $5,000
- Best Innovative Solution for COVID-19 Prize: $5,000
Live streaming starts at 6:30 PM ET on (OIE or GW) Facebook Page.
Vote for the $10,000 Viewers Choice Award - Starting April 12 at 1pm ET
Participate from home starting April 12 at 1pm ET and vote for your favorite team to win the $10,000 Viewers Choice Award. Watch the team’s pitch videos then vote for your favorite. Watch on April 15, 2021, to find out what team received the most votes and wins $10,000.
NVC Will Be Virtual, But Just As Entertaining
We hope the ideas of GW’s most talented students from all over the world provide you inspiration and hope as much as they have our team during the pandemic. Now more than ever innovation, ingenuity, and inspiration are needed as we see the impact that COVID has had on our lives. We are excited to show you what GW students have to offer the world.
Live Streaming Starts on April 15, 2021, at 6:30 PM ET
The event will be live-streamed on the GW Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship OR GW Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GWinnovate