- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
The University Calendar allows you to browse events in a number of different ways:
- By Date/Time: Use the calendar date picker to navigate by day, week, or month.
- By Category: Select "Display Format: Category View" at the top to browse the calendar by category. Use the menu options on the left to narrow down the categories listed on your screen.
- By Audience: Use the "This event is open to" menu options on the left to narrow down the events by audience. For example:
- By Event Format/Features: These additional attributes, available via the menu on the left side of the page, further describe events in the calendar. For example:
- By Series: Event series are events that are grouped together for a specific purpose, such as Welcome Week or Black Heritage Month. The event series available will change throughout the academic year.
- By Keyword: Search the calendar by entering one or more keywords.
Subscribing to the Calendar
Subscribing to the University Calendar allows you to receive automated updates for any filter or search keyword. Subscribing is easy, simply:
- Select the desired filter and/or enter the desired keyword(s).
- Click the "subscribe" icon at the top of the page.
- Select the way you'd like to subscribe: by Email, Text Message, or Personal Calendar Feed (which can be used with GW Google Calendar or your personal calendar of choice).