Pitch a Startup Idea! Network with Young Entrepreneurs!
Do you have an idea? A problem that needs solving? Follow your innovative itch to pitch at the annual GW PITCH-A-PALOOZA. Join the GW Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship and your classmates to hear and vote for your favorite ideas. Did we mention we have pizza? There’s that too.
- Win one of ten $100 gift cards for best pitch
- Vote for your favorite pitch / idea
- Celebrate ideas, big or small
- Meet other like minded students
- Find a team member, co-founder, or collaborator
- Carb up on all the pizza you can imagine
Attend, pitch, or both! Register as a GW student attendee OR GW student pitch. You only have to sign up for one ticket type. If you are signing up to pitch, you do not have to duplicate your ticket or sign up as an attendee (it's already assumed that you are attending the event to pitch). Those who register to pitch will be contacted with further reminders and instructions. Only GW students are eligible to pitch and win prizes.